- The Science Behind Low Dose Naltrexone
- HIV Traces Lead to Africa’s Monkeys
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis Guidelines for Ireland
- The Well Woman Centre Annual Report 2009
- HPSC publishes latest Malaria figures
- HSE Booklet – Sexually Transmitted Infections
- HPSC Annual Surveillance Report: Sexually Transmitted Infections in Ireland, 2008
- Pfizer Report on Attitudes to Sexual Health
- Latest redc STI Awareness Poll
Get In Touch
Location & Contact
Address for Private Clinic:
The Catherine McAuley Educational & Research Centre,
Nelson Street (just off Eccles Street),
+353 (0)76 680 3364
+353 (0)1 716 4535/4537
Hours of Operations
Tuesday & Thursday afternoons 1-7pm.
Monday morning 1030 to 1230.
Saturday morning 0900 to 1200.
All other times (inc Evenings & Weekends) by special arrangement.