- Q1 - Do I have to be referred?
No, referral letters are not required.
- Q2 - How do I make an appointment?
Simply phone either of the numbers below to discuss an appointment or alternatively use the contact form here and we will contact you.
Office (+353) 01 716 6330
- Q3 - How long will my appointment take?
A typical appointment takes around 15-30 minutes, but will vary depending on the tests required.
- Q4 - What actually happens at a consultation?
A history is taken – an examination is carried out and relevant tests are done where appropriate.
- Q5 - How long will it be before my test result are available?
Within five working days, usually by telephone.
- Q6 - Will I need to come back for further appointments?
Possibly, depending on diagnosis.
- Q7 - What charges are involved?
Initial consultation and evaluation costs 400 euros, payable by cash or check.
Follow up evaluation upon initiation of treatment, takes place 4 to 8 weeks after initation of therapy and costs 200 euros for subsequent follow ups (if needed).
- Q8 - How can I make payment for my treatment?
Payment can be made by cheque or in cash. Unfortunately, credit cards are not accepted.
- Q9 – Are my results confidential?
All private patient records are confidential and are not sent out from consultation unless specifically requested by the client.
Get In Touch
Location & Contact
Address for Private Clinic:
The Catherine McAuley Educational & Research Centre,
Nelson Street (just off Eccles Street),
+353 (0)76 680 3364
+353 (0)1 716 4535/4537
Hours of Operations
Tuesday & Thursday afternoons 1-7pm.
Monday morning 1030 to 1230.
Saturday morning 0900 to 1200.
All other times (inc Evenings & Weekends) by special arrangement.